The stock on the website is live and reflects what is available in real time. Placing an item in your shopping cart doesn't guarantee the purchase of an item. Until you've completed the checkout process another customer may have purchased the item, even if it's in your shopping bag. To prevent this from happening, it is recommended that you check out as soon as possible and then continue shopping.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my gift card online?
- Can I change or cancel my order after it's been placed?
- Checked out as a guest?
- I placed an order and got 2 order confirmations, why is this?
- Why can't I get my shoes delivered, I live in a rural area and there are no stores near me?
- I cant seem to click ‘delivery’ on the item I want why is that?
- Is there a cost to use Afterpay?
- The item I ordered last week just went on sale!
- I tried to check out and the item(s) in my shopping bag disappeared. What happened?
- The shoes I want aren't available in my size, what do I do?