Please note that this process applies to online purchases only. Please see our in-store faulty assessment for more information on purchases made in-store.
We're so sorry to hear that your item is faulty. If you believe any purchased items may have manufacturing faults, please follow the below steps.
You are welcome to head into your local store and have the item assessed by a store manager. Click here for more information on in-store faulty assessments! If the item is deemed faulty, our team will be able to assist you. You will need to contact our Vans Team for a faulty assessment.
Alternatively, if you cannot make it to a store, you can lodge a faulty claim through our Returns Portal. Our Kicks Team will review your claim. Follow the below steps to lodge a faulty claim request:
- Lodge your faulty claim from your My Account
- If you checked out as a guest, head to our guest returns form here
- Follow the steps and select your reason for return (faulty goods)
- Provide a brief description of the fault and upload three photos (tops, soles and the fault)
- Hit submit. Our Customer Experience Team will review your claim
- If approved, you'll be sent a follow-up email with further details
*If an item has been misused or worn in a manner contrary to its purpose, the item will be classified as ‘general wear and tear’. Forms of misuse may include but are not limited to cuts, heat or burns, exposure to chemicals or harsh elements, contact with gravel/bitumen while using motorized vehicles, skateboarding, machine washing and any alterations (eg. shoe repair).
*If your item has been deemed faulty, we ask that you ensure your item is either destroyed or disposed of. Accent Group and its related entities cannot accept liability for any further loss or damage suffered if the shoes continue to be worn.