If your order arrived faulty or has a manufacturing fault, you can return it to us for a refund by following the instructions on the Returns Postcard you received with your online purchase or on the Returns section of the website. All faults will be assessed by our Customer Care Team and we may also consult with the supplier or manufacturer. If the product is found to be faulty you will receive a full refund.
Articles in this section
- I bought a gift for Christmas, but it doesn't fit, can I return or exchange my shoes after the 25/12/2017?
- I sent my shoes back for a return, when will I get my refund?
- What if the item I received is not what I ordered?
- Have you received my return?
- Can I return my purchase to a store if I paid with PayPal / Afterpay?
- Who pays for the items I would like to return?
- I think the items I ordered are faulty. What do I do?
- I purchased online using Afterpay, can I still return my items?
- How long does the refund process take?
- How come I can return online purchases for a refund but not store purchases?