What is Parcel Concierge?
Please note that this is only available for Victorian customers in select areas.
Parcel Concierge is a FREE Click & Collect service Vans is trialling in certain locations in Melbourne with Vicinity Centres.
Parcel Concierge allows our customers who are eligible for the service to order online and pick up their order from a drive-through location at the shopping centre.
Parcel Concierge is offered by Vicinity Centres.
Vans Essendon DFO
Vans South Wharf
How it works
1. Once you place a Click & Collect order at a participating Vans store, you'll receive 2 emails - a booking confirmation email and an email stating that your order is ready to pick up. As stores are currently closed, don't go to pick it up!
2. You'll be contacted via phone by our store team who will offer you the Parcel Concierge service.
3. The team will book you an appointment with Parcel Concierge. You will receive a booking confirmation email and an SMS reminder of your appointment. This email will include directions to the Parcel Concierge location.
4. Head to the Parcel Concierge location for your appointment with your ID and confirmation email to collect your order! You'll receive an SMS message afterwards confirming your order has been picked up.
Updating or amending your booking
If you need to make changes to your parcel concierge appointment, please contact the Vicinity Centre:
Chadstone: (03) 9567 1083
Bundoora: (03) 9467 9165
Essendon DFO: (03) 9937 7222
South Wharf: (03) 9099 1111
Please note that as Parcel Concierge is hosted by Vicinity Centres, the Vans Customer Experience team is unable to assist in amending bookings.
Missed Parcel Concierge Appointments
If you miss your Parcel Concierge appointment, Parcel Concierge will send you a form to rebook your appointment. Alternatively, you can call the Vicinity Centre to arrange.
If your order is not picked up within three days of your initial appointment, your order will be returned to the store and alternate options for you order will be offered.
How does Click & Collect work?
It's easy! Simply browse the website and find the products you want, then follow the steps below:
- Select your size
- Select 'Click & Collect' then enter your postcode & search radius and click 'Check'
The closest stores to you with available stock will then be displayed, select your preferred store then click 'Buy & Collect In-Store'
- This will add the product to your cart, and you are free to browse and add other products to your cart
- Once you are ready to complete your order, click the cart icon in the top right corner to review your cart then click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- Now complete the order by entering your personal details and payment information
- Once you have successfully placed your order, wait for us to send you an email telling you your order is ready, then simply go to your selected store with your tax invoice (which we send via email) and your photo ID (so we know it's you!) to grab your kicks!
Please note: If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we require prior contact to our Customer Experience team.
We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the cardholder at any stage. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.
Once your order is placed, our in-store team will be notified and they'll get busy preparing your order! Once it's ready we'll send you an email letting you know and you can come and collect.
When can I pick up my Click and Collect order?
You’ll get an email notification once your order is ready to be picked up, so be sure to keep an eye out for this since it will be an indicator that you’re all clear to head into the store location and collect the order.
To help us process your order quickly in-store, please ensure you bring along the following with you:
- Order Confirmation.
- Personal ID (ie, your driver's license, proof of age or passport).
We may also request to see the credit/debit card used or speak to the cardholder.
Please note: If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we require prior contact with our Customer Experience team.*
*We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the cardholder at any stage. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why is Click & Collect showing as 'unavailable’ for me?
If the Click and Collect option is available, and you haven't had any luck with the postcode search for 'Click & Collect', then this item may no longer be available in stores in your desired area.
The item will be listed as available to be purchased from any nationwide store that has the stock available, however, is outside of your radius.
You are still more than welcome to order online for the parcel to be delivered to your nominated address.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I cancel my Click & Collect order?
Our Customer Experience team will be able to cancel your Click & Collect order. Simply get in touch and provide us with your order number. We'll provide you with the next steps.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I return a Click and Collect order?
You can simply return to your store of collection if you have changed your mind about your recent click and collect purchase. Keep in mind, we can't refund PayPal orders in-store. You are also welcome to post your Click and Collect back to us for return.
You can check out our Returns Policy for more information.READ FULL ARTICLE