How does Click & Collect work?
It's easy! Simply browse the website and find the products you want, then follow the steps below:
- Select your size
- Select 'Click & Collect' then enter your postcode & search radius and click 'Check'
The closest stores to you with available stock will then be displayed, select your preferred store then click 'Buy & Collect In-Store'
- This will add the product to your cart, and you are free to browse and add other products to your cart
- Once you are ready to complete your order, click the cart icon in the top right corner to review your cart then click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- Now complete the order by entering your personal details and payment information
Please note that Click & Collect is subject to stock availability. Click & Collect may not be available for some items if your local store(s) are sold out.
Once you have successfully placed your order, wait for us to send you an email telling you your order is ready, then simply go to your selected store with your tax invoice (which we send via email) and your photo ID (so we know that it's you!) to grab your Vans.*
*Please wait until you have received the 'Ready for Collection' email before going in-store to collect.
Please note: If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, our Vans Team requires prior contact. We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the cardholder at any stage. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.READ FULL ARTICLE
When can I pick up my Click & Collect order?
You’ll get an email notification once your order is ready to be picked up. Please wait until you have received this email before going in-store to collect.
To help us process your order quickly in-store, please ensure you bring along the following with you:
- Order Confirmation.
- Personal ID (eg. your driver's license, proof of age or passport).
We may also request to see the credit/debit card used or speak to the cardholder.
Please note: If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we require prior contact with our Vans Team*
*We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the cardholder at any stage. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I cancel my Click & Collect order?
Our Vans Team will be able to cancel your Click & Collect order.
Simply get in touch and provide us with your order number. We'll provide you with the next steps.
Why isn't Click & Collect available for the item I need?
Click & Collect may not be available for an item if there are no local stores which have your item in stock.
If Click & Collect is unavailable at your local store, we recommend having your item delivered! View our Delivery Timeframes here.
Good to know:
- Due to demand, item(s) on sale tend to be limited in stock and therefore lowers the chance that your local store has it in stock and available for Click & Collect.
- Called a store and they have the item in stock but the store is not appearing as an option for Click & Collect online? Our stores have thresholds in place - We recommend getting them delivered instead!