What is my order number?
Your order number will look like: #VanAu123456789
This number is your reference for your order, and for returning your item in-store or online.
If you have an order number that looks like: #12345678 - this may have been internationally purchased from www.vans.com.
We are unable to help with international purchases. Please reach out to their customer service team here.
I've received a mismatched pair of shoes, what can I do?
If you have received your order, and you have 2 different shoes that do not match, please see the options below to have this resolved:
- Please visit your nearest Vans store, and our team can have your shoes exchanged to the correct pair, or refunded for you. You can find your nearest Vans store here.
- If you cannot make it in-store, you can organise your return online through our returns portal here.
You can reach out to our Vans Team below for more assistance, but please note we are unable to facilitate direct exchanges or replacements online.READ FULL ARTICLE
My order has been listed as 'complete', but I haven't received it?
If your order has been listed as "Complete" or "Delivered" but you have not received it, please check the below steps to track where your order might be:
- Your order may have been delivered to a nearby Post Office for collection if it was unable to be left at your address. You can enter your tracking number and check the most recent updates here.
- Your order may have been left at your provided address if Authority To Leave was selected at checkout. Please double check to see that your parcel has not been left at the front or around your property.
If you still cannot find any information on the location of your order, please reach out to our Vans Team below.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why was my delivery returned to sender?
If your parcel has been returned to sender, you will be refunded in 2-5 business days once your parcel arrives back at the warehouse.
Some possible reasons why your order was unable to be delivered:
- Your delivery address was incomplete or incorrect
- No-one was present to receive the parcel
- The delivery was rejected
Once your parcel has been returned to sender, unfortunately we cannot send the parcel back out to you.
We understand that you're hanging out for your new item(s), so we suggest repurchasing under a new order for them to be delivered to a location where they can be signed for such as your place of work.READ FULL ARTICLE
I have received the wrong order?
We're incredibly sorry to hear about this! If you've received the incorrect item, please follow the below steps:
- Log in to your account to lodge a claim. If you checked out as a guest, use our guest returns form here
- Follow the steps and select your reason for return (dispatch error)
- Provide a brief description of the issue and upload three photos to show the issue (product label, shoebox label and item(s) received)
- Hit submit. Our Customer Experience Team will review your claim
- If approved, you'll be sent a follow-up email with further details.
I only received one item, where is the rest?
If you have ordered multiple items, we may need to fulfil your order from multiple locations - that way you don't miss out on any of your items!
This means we will pack and ship your items separately and therefore some items may arrive at a later date, even though you ordered everything together. We call this a split order.
How do I track the rest of my order?
If your order has been split, you will receive an email with your tracking details for each separate delivery.
Please note: You won't receive both tracking numbers at the same time as they will be dispatched separately, from different locations, which means different dispatch times.
If your order arrives and you're missing one or more items, we recommend double checking your emails to see if you've received any additional tracking numbers. If not, feel free to contact our Customer Experience Team below and we can provide you with tracking updates.
Click here for ways to track your order.READ FULL ARTICLE